MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Darrow Hardstone.
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
o What should we know about you?
· Eve told me I have to answer whatever questions you ask even if I don’t want to answer.
· I am a Doolkfaerian, a race of elfish people who inhabit or used to inhabit the continent of Doolkfae. I say elfish as the elven characters from your fairy tales don’t have long prehensile tails and antlers, then again the elders haven’t seen antlers on our kind for a long time.
· I am one of the strongest warriors of my village and my people avoid me for a good reason. I won’t say more.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· We travelled through the Lost Lorne Forest close to Prophecy Mountain’s embrace. Time means nothing to my people as the seasons haven’t changed in years.
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· Why do I need to answer these personal questions? I don’t ask about your business do I?
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· Everything stands in my way, especially you Engardonians, you humans. If it weren’t for you, then none of this would have happened.
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
· By The Light of a Darkened Forest by J. W. Goodwin.
o Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
· You can buy it as a book or ebook (did I say that right?) on this Amazon inter net… com-pu-ter… thing… I think. Eve how am I supposed to know how to answer this question? I don’t know how half of your machines work!
Pronunciations (**Not sure if you want to include these as I made up these words**)