J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Monday, February 25, 2019

J.W. Goodwin's Protagonist - DARROW HARDSTONE

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.   Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Darrow Hardstone.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Fictional.
o   What should we know about you?
·   Eve told me I have to answer whatever questions you ask even if I don’t want to answer.
·   I am a Doolkfaerian, a race of elfish people who inhabit or used to inhabit the continent of Doolkfae. I say elfish as the elven characters from your fairy tales don’t have long prehensile tails and antlers, then again the elders haven’t seen antlers on our kind for a long time.
·   I am one of the strongest warriors of my village and my people avoid me for a good reason. I won’t say more.
2.   Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   We travelled through the Lost Lorne Forest close to Prophecy Mountain’s embrace. Time means nothing to my people as the seasons haven’t changed in years.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   Why do I need to answer these personal questions? I don’t ask about your business do I?
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Everything stands in my way, especially you Engardonians, you humans. If it weren’t for you, then none of this would have happened.
3.   How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   By The Light of a Darkened Forest by J. W. Goodwin.
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   You can buy it as a book or ebook (did I say that right?) on this Amazon inter net… com-pu-ter… thing… I think. Eve how am I supposed to know how to answer this question? I don’t know how half of your machines work!

Pronunciations (**Not sure if you want to include these as I made up these words**)
Doolkfaerian [do-olk-fair-ian]
Engardonian [en-guard-doe-nian]

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG