J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, February 2, 2017

J.W. Goodwin's Protagonist - EVELYN ASHMORE

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.      Who are you?
o   My name is Evelyn Ashmore. I am a fictional character from a farm outside of Redgate, Doolkfae. I can’t say I’m anything extraordinary. I’m your average young adult with chronic migraines, which plague me every now and then.
o   I work in a government office, but I’m more for helping the people that come through the doors than grabbing the paycheck. The pay is more of a means to help care for my grandparents since they adopted me when I was very young. They’ve always been there for me, like any regular parents, and I owe them everything.
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   This is a tricky answer. I don’t want to give too much away from my story, but I can say that time and place is such a messy thing.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   At first, I wanted a relaxing weekend trip with my best friend, but that got mucked up by an unwanted guest.
·   After the blizzard, I wanted to go home, and hoped I’d see my grandparents again.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Many things stood in my way. I couldn’t trust my compass, monsters were trying to tear me apart or eat me, and a crazy man wanted my soul. Not to mention I had to put my faith in someone I just met, which in itself was hard.
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   By The Light of a Darkened Forest by J.W. Goodwin.
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   You can get it now on Amazon in paperback or eBook.

AVAILABLE IN BOTH eBOOK and PAPERBACK


AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG