MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Tell us about your story:
o What is the name of your book?
· HIGHWAYMAN and FOUR. Both books encapsulate a single story that starts with the evolution of a serial killer from his first fledgling kill to becoming number one on the FBI’s most-wanted list. It follows the two seasoned FBI investigators, Agent Lewis Ash, who is in a race against retirement, and Agent Dave Maxwell, who takes over the hunt.
o When and where is your tale set?
· The story spans from 2000 to 2008. These two books take place all over the United States with tentacles that reach into Bucharest, Romania. Much of it centers around Louisville, KY, Lawrenceville, PA, upstate New York.
2. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Lewis Ash
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
o Are you a human, animal, alien, robot, or something completely different?
o Are you good, bad, or indifferent?
· Good, pragmatic, trustworthy, and duty-bound.
3. What do we need to know about you?
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· To catch the Highwayman before I am forced to retire
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· The Highwayman sheds no DNA, leaving only trace evidence at multiple crime scenes, but nothing that shines a light on his identity. Highwayman is intelligent and is taunting the FBI.
o What motivates you?
· The Hunt
o If you would change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?
· I would like to be young again to continue in my role of service as an FBI agent who hunts down serial killers. Faced with retirement, I won’t get to do that anymore and the very prospect is disheartening, even frightening.
4. How do I get a copy of your book?
o Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
· Yes, it is available now.