J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, September 28, 2017

KERRY WATT's Character Billy Lawson

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.  Who are you?
·       What is your name?
               Pleased to meet you, my name is Billy Lawson.
·      Are you a fictional or historical character?
I’m completely fictional but I’m guessing there will be readers who wish I was real.
·       What should we know about you?
I’m a big guy. I like to work out to maintain my size. I can handle myself if you know I mean. I’m ex army. Spent a bit of time on the streets thanks to PTSD and drug problems but I’m over that. Working on the Marshall farm helps keep me straight. I do have a softer side too. I can’t stand to see women being hurt, especially Annie. She thinks she’s tough but inside she’s still the vulnerable girl who left Carrlochry all those years ago.
2.  Tell us about your story:
·       When and where is your tale set?
I’ve been helping on the Marshall farm for a few years now and I love it. I love to be physical, getting my hands dirty. Carrlochry is a Highland village and it’s quiet too, the sort of place you go to escape which suited me. My daughter, Juno she loves it too. She likes to retreat here when life with her mum and step-dad gets too much.
·       What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
Until recently my goal was just to enjoy a quiet life until I met her. Annie Marshall crashed into my life and now she is all I can think about. She awakened things in me I thought were long buried.
·       What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
Annie thinks I’m going to judge her past and she’s scared that will come between us but I won’t let it. She did what she did but that’s in the past.
3.  How do I get a copy of your book?
·       What is the title or working title for this piece?
You can get to know me better in the book – Homecoming Queen by Kerry Watts , who says this book has very special significance to her, but she won’t tell me what. I’ve got my own suspicions on that, if you know what I mean. Get yourself a copy and see what you think then let me know.
·       Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
Homecoming Queen can be downloaded now from Amazon –

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG