WIPs and New Releases
1) Tell us about your work-in-progress, or WIP, as it’s known as in the industry or New Release…
Ø What is the story about?
· It’s a paranormal mystery, following Edy James on an unique and dangerous case.
Ø Who is the main character?
· Edy James. A feisty detective who keeps the Paranormal Crime Unit on their toes.
2) What inspired this tale?
Ø How did the story come to you?
· My friend actually came to me with the idea of a paranormal detective. I fell in love with the potential of it, and thus, this story was born.
Ø Did you have to research for this novel, and if so, why?
· Not really. I’ve made my own rules with the paranormal creatures you’ll find in this book, which was a lot of fun.
3) Do you relate to your character?
Ø Is your protagonist anything like you personally?
· No, Edy’s sarcasm game is much more on point than mine...
Ø What made you write this character; what made them important to you or made you want to tell their story?
· My female characters have always started out meek, and mild, eventually developing into strong women. Edy’s growth is reverse. Starting out strong and independent, but melding into a gentle individual who allows love back into her life.
4) Is there anything you specific want readers to know about this piece of work?
Just that it’s a lot of fun writing! I hope it’s just as fun to read!
5) When will the novel be available for purchase?
There isn’t a release date planned for this piece yet. Be sure to LIKE my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter to keep up-to-date on its progress. https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJ.M.Davis