J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Meet Carrie Whitethorne's Character, Charlotte!

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.      Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Charlotte.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Fictional, however there is a little bit of me in everyone.
o   What should we know about you?
·   I am honest, hardworking and strive to be what my family need me to be. I love fiercely and freely, loving my friends as though they were family and would do anything to make them happy.
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   The north west of England and Arran, Scotland.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   To keep my family safe and happy. While I’ve never considered a romantic relationship before, it would be a relief to have Callan back in my life in that respect. I can’t explain it, but I’ve missed him.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Magical abilities that I never believed could exist. While learning to understand them, I must maintain a normal family life despite the changes and challenges we face.
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG