J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, February 17, 2017

AUTHOR P.S. WINN's, Alana Metcalf

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.      Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Alana Metcalf
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   I am fictional, but feel real.
o   What should we know about you?
·   I work for a strange man as a human resources director. Steve Crawford owns a pharmaceutical company. We have just opened a new packaging plant in the small town of Aurora. Sadly, I am finding out some secrets I wished I would have known before.
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   The town is Aurora, the time is the present. I hate to think what we are going through, though it has happened throughout time.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I want to help new friends in town find out what is happening to the workers of the factory, before more die or change.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Big business is not just in my way, but is able – because of power and money – to hide the bizarre things they are doing.
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Fatal Pretense.
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   Hopefully, the story will be out in March.
·   People really need to know what has happened in this town so it won’t happen again. I hope to meet readers and have you meet not only me, but the great friends I have found in Aurora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG