J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, January 29, 2015

J.M. Northup's adorable BORIS!

MEET MY CHARACTER




1.       Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   My name is Boris Gregori, but most people call me Boris or Bori.  My family likes to call me “Baby Boy” too.  
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   I am a fictional character based on a real cat – a real awesome cat! =^..^=
·  Olga and Charlie are real too.  Pearl is a real cat, too, but I didn't actually know her.  She belongs to my mom's best friend and her real name is Katrina.
o   What should we know about you?
·   I think everyone exists to play with me and I love corn.  Oh!  And I know my mom hates snakes, so I like to hide my toy snake in her bed whenever I can.  She is so funny when she finds it!
·   I told my story so that parents can read it to their little kids or younger readers can enjoy it.  It is like a chapter book, but it is set up so you can read a chapter a night.  Oh, and there's real pictures!
·   I hope my book will help start conversations and excite children to learn… or even adopt a cat because every animal wants and needs a forever home!  Plus, I wanted everyone to know that I like treats!
2.       Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   My story is in modern times and it takes place on a dairy farm.  Olga and I didn’t actually live on a dairy farm, but boy, after reading this story, I totally know I would!  I mean, I totally need to have a squirrel in my life!
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   After being a stray on the city streets, I am trying to figure out how to fit into my new life on the farm.  I just want to be happy and have a good time.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Well, to begin with, I lose my family and get fleas!  Then, I am adopted and well… being a curious cat, I’m sure you can imagine what sorts of trouble I find!
3.       How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   FELINE FASCINATIONS: The Adventures of Boris and Olga
o   Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?


OLGA                    CHARLIE                 BORIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG