J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Monday, May 26, 2014

My Cats Run My Life

I'm Worse With My Cats Than My Kids!

I have a difficult time saying "no" in general, but it's really horrible when it comes to my cats!
With my children, I'm a pushover, but I don't give them as much leniency as I do my furry babies.  The simple reason is because as my daughters grew up, they became more capable and less dependent on me.  My kitties are like perpetual toddlers and continue to need my assistance with even the simplest of things!
Their helplessness makes me more subservient.
I love my cats so much.  They bring me great joy and fill my life with laughter, love, and energy that cannot be replaced or substituted.  They are true blessings and I treasure them incredibly.
THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE!!!!

My name is Julie and I am a cat parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG