MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Alana Metcalf
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
· I am fictional, but feel real.
o What should we know about you?
· I work for a strange man as a human resources director. Steve Crawford owns a pharmaceutical company. We have just opened a new packaging plant in the small town of Aurora. Sadly, I am finding out some secrets I wished I would have known before.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· The town is Aurora, the time is the present. I hate to think what we are going through, though it has happened throughout time.
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· I want to help new friends in town find out what is happening to the workers of the factory, before more die or change.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· Big business is not just in my way, but is able – because of power and money – to hide the bizarre things they are doing.
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
· Fatal Pretense.
o Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
· Hopefully, the story will be out in March.
· People really need to know what has happened in this town so it won’t happen again. I hope to meet readers and have you meet not only me, but the great friends I have found in Aurora.