J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, May 7, 2021

SEMPER SUPRA: "Always Above"

 The First Friday In May:
NATIONAL SPACE DAY


It's National Space Day - a time to celebrate the accomplishments of the brave, intelligent, and determined men and women who made it possible for our species to go from terrestrial beings to extra-terrestrial ones.  This is a time to encourage STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) in our young so that they can continue the work of the pioneers.  I, personally, find this to be more exciting since we now have a Space Force.

I've always been fascinated by space and history.  Futurism is intriguing, as well, though incredibly subjective LOL  As I enjoy this observance, I encourage my fellow bibliophiles to check out the following books - they are the stories of people much smart than I, for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG