MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
o What is your name?
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
o What should we know about you?
· I am a successful model in New York City. People should also know I am a woman who came from an abusive upbringing and I refuse to allow anyone to push me around.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· 2000s New York city/London Kentucky
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· I want people to know that their upbringing does not dictate who they become in the end. I want other women out there who are abused to know they’re not alone in this world that we all seem to get lost in.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· My greatest obstacle is confronting my past and to do so I know I have to go home where it all started.
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
o Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
· Available on Amazon in Kindle/Paperback