J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Meet Weldon R. Shaw's Victoria

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.     Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Victoria
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Fictional
o   What should we know about you?
·   I am a successful model in New York City. People should also know I am a woman who came from an abusive upbringing and I refuse to allow anyone to push me around.
2.     Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   2000s New York city/London Kentucky
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I want people to know that their upbringing does not dictate who they become in the end. I want other women out there who are abused to know they’re not alone in this world that we all seem to get lost in.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   My greatest obstacle is confronting my past and to do so I know I have to go home where it all started.
3.     How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·    Available on Amazon in Kindle/Paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG