J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

This is KARRIN from the bestselling series, The Excalibur Saga


MEET MY CHARACTER

1.Who are you?
o  What is your name?
· Karrin
o  Are you a fictional or historical character?
· Fictional
o  What should we know about you?
· Wow, that’s long and complicated.  Right now, I’m stuck on a deserted planet, called Switch.
2.Tell us about your story:
o  When and where is your tale set?
· I’m not sure of the year, but I’ve been on the planet Switch for nine years. Most of those alone. Except for a strange monkey I call Brownie that showed up just when I needed him.
o  What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· To get off this planet and to find out what happened to Lurga.  Is he really dead?  I just can’t accept that.
o  What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
· I found a crashed Senod space ship.  The computer told me to file a salvage claim on the contents.  Which I did.  Now, the Calens are sending a fleet to kill me.  I never did understand why the wanted me dead to begin with.  They killed the only Mother I knew.  Well, not them, but Lurga did after they hired him to hunt me down.
· If I survive the battle, maybe I’ll finally know the answer. 
3.How do I get a copy of your book?
o  What is the title or working title for this piece?
· Karrin: Warrior Woman
o  Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
· January or February 2019.

GET THE ENTIRE SERIES TODAY!
*Click on photo to be redirected*

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG