J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Sahara Foley's WIP - KARRIN: Warrior Woman


WIPs and New Releases

1)  Tell us about your work-in-progress, or WIP, as it’s known as in the industry or New Release…
Ø  What is the story about?
·   It’s the last book in my Excalibur Saga and explains why Karrin is a threat to the Calens and another lifeform.
Ø  Who is the main character?
·   Karrin
2)  What inspired this tale?
Ø  How did the story come to you?
·   This is one of my late husband’s tales I’m ghostwriting for him.
Ø  Did you have to research for this novel, and if so, why?
·   No
3)  Do you relate to your character?
Ø  Is your protagonist anything like you personally?
·   Yes, very much
Ø  If yes, then how?
·   Just like Karrin, I grew up thinking I was retarded, and her character was based on me.  I used to lay outside in the sun, feeling connected to the Earth and all the living creatures around me.
Ø  What made you write this character; what made them important to you or made you want to tell their story?
·   Bob wrote this story based on my childhood and the hardships I had to overcome growing up. 
4)  Is there anything specific you want readers to know about this piece of work?
It’s about never giving up, no matter how hopeless or lonely you feel. 
5)  When will the novel be available for purchase?
Ø  Has the book already been published, or is it available for pre-order?
·   No
Ø  If not, when is the approximate release date, or when does it go live?
·   Hopefully January or February 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG