J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, December 14, 2018

Father McCray from Evil Rides With The Wind 1&2


MEET MY CHARACTER

1.     Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Father McCray
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Fictional
o   What should we know about you?
·   I was once a man of God before I did the unmentionable and that was I signed a contract with the Lucifer. I did such a terrible thing  to save the women of my small town from evil that descended upon us. Now I am fighting to get my soul back and I often wonder how God will look upon me when that day comes.
2.     Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   The majority of my tale takes place in Texas during the mid 1800's.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   My personal goal is to get my soul back after I fulfill my contract with Lucifer. My fear is how I will be perceived by God when that day comes. I often wonder will he accept me back into his fold with open arms or will I be forever vanished to Hell.
·   A man has to make hard decisions at times and in this case, I was too weak to fight the evil that was causing great harm to the women of my town. After listening to hours of torturous screaming, Lucifer came to me and offered to make it go away, but the price I had to pay was great. I had to collect one hundred evil souls for him to secure the release of my own soul. 
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Nothing stood in my way. I did what I had to do to collect the souls of one hundred evil outlaws.
·   I figured out fast I was not fast at the draw, which resulted in me being shot many times. I found out quickly Lucifer enjoyed the suffering I went through with each injury I accrued while on my journey.
·   I also had to struggle with the man that I became.  A man that was once outgoing and now was strictly a loner, who did not want the company of other people.
·   Another thing that I had to fight against was losing all sense of my morality.
3.     How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Evil Rides With The Wind 1 & 2 western novel series
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   Available now on Amazon
  
**Click on photo to be redirected**

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG