J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Book Review - Love Yourself First: Become a Magnet for Love

Love Yourself First !: Become a Magnet for LoveLove Yourself First !: Become a Magnet for Love by Michele Gilbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Quick, but good read!
This review is from: Love Yourself First !: Become A Magnet For Love (Love, Manifesting,Self Esteem,Personal Development Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book. I don't prefer self help literature, but I actually highlighted a few things in this text! I loved the author's comment that "you are your passions." Too often we get busy in life to where we allow our joys to fall to the side and this does affect our quality of life and view of self. I agree with the writer that you need to nurture and invest in yourself

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG