J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Meet Abby Cox From author J.M. DAVIS' Book STRUCK!

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.  Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·     Abby Cox.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·     Fictional.
o   What should we know about you?
·     I’m a librarian who simply wants to lead a quiet life, but when the weather gets weird because of my moods, a quiet life just isn’t possible.
2.  Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·     Most of the story takes place in a little town, called Mepelo. However, through Elemental Travel, I’m whisked away to the Underworld, where I’m forced to fight not only for love, but also for my very life. 
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·     To find love.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·     Well, the pesky problem that my kiss is deadly is a real bummer, and tends to scare men off.
3.  How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·     Struck
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·     It’s available now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG