J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Michael DeVault's Character, JOE MORTON

MEET MY CHARACTER

  1. Who are you?
    • What is your name?
      • Joe Morton
    • Are you a fictional or historical character?
      • fictional
    • What should we know about you?
      • I like to keep to myself, work in the field with the cows and the land, and stay out of people’s way
  1. Tell us about your story:
    • When and where is your tale set?
      • 2005, East Texas.
    • What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
      • Ultimately, I want a quiet life
    • What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
      • Cranston, Texas is kind of a connected place. Everybody knows everybody and they all have their business and your business in mind. Sometimes, even a private moment gets taken over by the people around me.
  1. How do I get a copy of your book?
    • What is the title or working title for this piece?
      •  The Patriot Joe Morton
    • Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
      • Amazon, B&N, etc. Available now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG