J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, September 1, 2017

Sylvia Stiletto from Casey Bartsch's book, STRAWBERRIES

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.  Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Sylvia Stiletto
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   What a question to ask me! Are you real?
o   What should we know about you?
·   I try not to let people know much. I work as a freelance flight attendant. Yeah, I know that some people might call me a prostitute, but they can…well, yeah, they’re right.
2.  Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   I am a small-town girl that moved to the big city. I spend most of my time in the sky. But, I guess, I don’t understand the question. I’m living my life right now.
·   The tale is happening. Have you been watching the news? That whole thing about Strawberries is insane, right?
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I just want to be left alone long enough to make enough money to retire to an island somewhere.
·   My friend and mentor, Melissa, keeps trying to set me up with random guys. She thinks I need to have more of a social life. I keep telling her that guys like to be the only one sticking it to a girl, but she never listens to me.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Shit man, I don’t know. You ask way too many questions. I guess that I get in my own way sometimes. Some people might call my profession more of a hindrance than a means to an end, but fuck ‘em.
3.  How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Strawberries
o   Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
·   Available right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG