J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Author Kerry Watts' DI Dexter King's Character Interview

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.      Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Pleased to meet you – I’m DI Dexter King.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   I’m a fictional character, but sometimes I think Kerry thinks I’m real (don’t tell her I said that).
o   What should we know about you?
·   What can I say?  I’m tall and, I guess, you could say I’m handsome? I am divorced because my wife couldn’t take the late nights. I’ve been a cop for as long as I can remember. I don’t know where the job ends and I begin now.
·   In this book, though, I meet four people who completely blow my mind, and make me through the rule book. 
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   The story is very much set in the now, but the past plays a very important role.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I ultimately want to catch Tony Costello before he hurts anyone else.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   The fact he always seems to be one step ahead really irks me, but I get the last laugh with the help of four amazing strangers. They turn out to be awesome despite the shock of their arrival.
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Killing Time
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   You can download Killing Time here, so if you like your crime fictions with a mind bending twist, come on board and meet me. I can’t wait to get to know you better!

Connect with KERRY WATTS on her Facebook Author Page
Check out Kerry's current WIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG