J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Meet AMY from P.S. WINN's book, DEADLY AFFLICTIONS

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.      Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Amy.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   I am fictional, but my problems are real and I hope my story helps others know they are not alone.
o   What should we know about you?
·   I suffer from anxiety.
·   The person who helped me most is gone now.  I am trying to find a way to stand on my own. I am headed to a new town and a new job for hopefully a new beginning.
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?                           
·   It is present day.
·   I am moving to Fremont. Hoping all works out.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I just want a normal life.
·   My anxiety makes every day hard, and now, I find myself in the middle of a murder mystery.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Right after I started my job, my boss was found murdered.
·   I feel guilty about that. My boss and I had some problems, or I felt we did. I didn’t like the way he talked and flirted with me.
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
my Barnes and Noble page – www.barnesandnoble.com/c/p.s.-winn
o   Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?
·   Yes, this mystery thriller is available now!
·   I also have 45 other books available in various genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG