J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Author MATT SNEE's New Release - THE YEAR I SLEPT

WIPs and New Releases

1)      Tell us about your New Release…
Ø  What is the story about?
·   It’s about a man who loses the person he thinks is his soul mate and how he carries on.
Ø  Who is the main character?
·   Emerson Ketes, a young man living in Philadelphia.
2)     What inspired this tale?
Ø  How did the story come to you?
·   Inspired by real life events and my imagination.
Ø  Did you have to research for this novel and if so, why?
·   Mmmmm, a little bit, but I can’t really explain it.
Ø  If you did research, what do you think surprised you most to learn and why?
·   You’ll have to read the book to find out!
3)     Do you relate to your character?
Ø  Is your protagonist anything like you personally?
·   Yes, kind of like how I ONCE was.
Ø  If yes, then how?
·   Emerson and I share a lot of the same fears.
Ø  If no, how do you differ from one another?
·   He needs outside intervention to heal, while I healed differently.
Ø  What made you write this character; what made them important to you or made you want to tell their story?
·   I was telling Emerson’s story, but my own as well. 
4)    Is there anything you specific want readers to know about this piece of work?
It was very difficult to write.
5)    When will the novel be available for purchase?
Pre-orders are open now, and the book will ship on February 20th, 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG