J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Monday, November 28, 2016

MY REVIEW OF WE JOURNEY NO MORE

A Time Travel Tale for Sci-fi Lovers!

We Journey No MoreWe Journey No More by Sahara Foley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Roasted Skittou Anyone?

This was a fun read. Though I wasn't surprised by many things, it didn't distract from the book. The way the author wove the tale and the details of an altered world were where the magic really happened.
I liked the passion of the protagonists and how the unexpected taught them about who they were. I don't want to spoil anything, but I think my favorite part about the story is the dedication of the characters - to what they believed to be right. It spoke to my heart!
This was a fun read for me; light enough to enjoy while having enough action, romance, and heartbreak to give it depth. Well done!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG