J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Monday, September 12, 2016

My Review of C.J. Rutherford's Tales of the Neverwar Series

The Prequel and Book One

Click on the picture to be redirected to the Amazon purchase page
 


Origins of the Never: A prequel to The Tales of the Neverwar series, with dragons, elves and faeries.Origins of the Never: A prequel to The Tales of the Neverwar series, with dragons, elves and faeries. by C.J. Rutherford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A wonderful introduction

I'm excited to continue this story of magical creatures engaged in the ultimate battle of good versus bad. As darkness fights to corrupt the world, it finds its evil champion in Tenybris. However, he's met with the equally passionate forces of light, led by his brother, Olume. As they clash for power, the balance is thrown off and chaos ensues, but to what end? Who will rule the universe? Start your journey in this, the end of the beginning!!

Souls of the Never (Tales of the Neverwar, #1)Souls of the Never by C.J. Rutherford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an enchanting story!
I was really impressed with the way the author structured this book. At first, I questioned why the writer was jumping to and fro in time, but it all became clear in the end... or should I say beginning? This is only one in the series! I have read the prequel and I look forward to continuing on with this book series and author. I found their style to be interesting and captivating.
Anyone who loves fantasy, fairies, magic, or mystery will enjoy this book. It has romance, heartbreak, and humor. It is well rounded and enjoyable!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG