J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Chantel Seabrook's The Therian Agents Series

Author WIPs and New Releases

1)      Tell us about your work-in-progress, or WIP, as it’s known as in the industry or New Release…
Ø  What is the story about?
·   I have just completed book two in the Therian Agents series and am working on book three. TURNING PAYNE is now available on Amazon!
Ø  Who is the main character?
·   Turner Payne, Therian agent and lion shifter and Riley Boyd, scientist and daughter of Turner's archenemy Richard Boyd.
2)     What inspired this tale?
Ø  How did the story come to you?
·   It is the continuation of book one, CHASING PAYNE.  I've always enjoyed paranormal romance, but I'm finding I'm enjoying writing it even more.
3)     Do you relate to your character?
Ø  Is your protagonist anything like you personally?
·   I think there is a little piece of me in all of my characters.
Ø  What made you write this character; what made them important to you or made you want to tell their story?
·   I fell in love with Turner in the first book and couldn't wait to write his story. He's been caught up in revenge for so many years that it has become toxic and self-destructive. Turner wants vengeance whatever the cost—His lion has other plans. Plans that involve the daughter of his mortal enemy.
4)    Is there anything you specific want readers to know about this piece of work?
I had a lot of fun writing it. I hope my readers enjoy it.
5)    Where can readers learn more about you and your books?
On my Amazon Author Page or on my publisher, Creativia's Author Page.  I also have an Author Website, for those interested readers.
OTHER BOOKS BY CHANTEL INCLUDE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG