J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, February 6, 2015

Meet SAHARA FOLEY's Character Don Giroux!

MEET MY CHARACTER


1.       Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Don Giroux
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Fictional
o   What should we know about you?
·   I’m a 17 year old boy who took off for California with my 16 year old girlfriend, Janet Bartinski.

2.       Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   December 16, 1991, New Mexico, just outside of Albuquerque. 
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I write computer games, and I was on my way to Anaheim CA for a computer programming job with a major Company when we got kinda of sidetracked. 
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Well, according to Jan, we went through some type of time warp and now we’re like centuries in the future, but the whole world has changed, and not for the better.  I keep telling her we’re just dreaming, but she doesn’t believe me.  And to be honest, after what I’ve seen, I think I have to agree.
·   We ended up in the future, after a nuclear event, and we meet what’s left of the surviving human race.  They are a very primitive people and from what we can see, the land is just an endless desert of cinnamon sand.  Oh, and the mammals and reptiles have mutated into things that look like cat-lizards.  Some are very dangerous. 
·   Anyway, we ended up at an Outer Camp that’s ruled by the Ganu Camp.  They totally control all the smaller camps and come in and claim their areas whenever an Outer Camp finds water and foodstuffs.  You don’t want to know what they eat.  YUCK!  It’s a severe hardship on these poor people.  But I keep wondering, how are Jan and I going to get back home to Manhattan, Kansas?  We don’t even know how we got here.

3.       How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   We Journey No More
o   Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?
·   No.  I hope to have it ready for publication by June 2015 if not sooner.

1 comment:

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG