J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A PRISONER WITHIN 2nd Edition Release

CREATIVIA Has Published A PRISONER WITHIN!

I am proud to announce the 2nd edition release of my novel,
A PRISONER WITHIN
by my amazing publisher, Creativia!
The beautiful cover art was from the talented artist at The Cover Collection!
I couldn't be happier with the final product!
I know you will love it too!
**This book is a YA and New Adult thriller and suspense!**
A WORD FROM THE AUTHOR:
I wanted to let my readers know that this is a stand-alone book.
A PRISONER WITHIN is a completely different writing style from my debut novel, FEARS OF DARKNESS
and is unrelated to my The Fears of Dakota series.
This book is appropriate for mature audiences 13+

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG