J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Monday, March 31, 2014

Update On Novels

Where Am I?

FEARS OF DARKNESS
You can get your copy of FEARS OF DARKNESS by author J.M. Northup by ordering it through your local bookstore or purchasing it online. It’s available in both paperback and eBook from both Amazon and Barnes & Noble!
----------------------------------------
First Edition. ISBN-13: 978-1494731663
Copyright © 2013 by J. M. Northup
All rights reserved.


A PRISONER WITHIN
My editor/proofreader is still working on this manuscript.  As soon as she finishes, I will do a final proof then get it released.  Please continue to watch for updates.

A RIPPLE OF FEAR
Prequel to Fears of Darkness
I am currently writing and developing this story.
I'm working diligently on this manuscript.  I am not sure when I will finish it or when you can expect it to be released yet.  I'm still in the early stages of writing.  All I know is that I have made FEARS OF DARKNESS into a series that will be known as
THE FEARS OF DAKOTA SERIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG