J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, March 14, 2014

Sharing The Love

Authors and Pages To Check Out

As I have ventured to grow as a self published "indie" writer, I have come across some amazing Facebook pages and fellow writers/readers.
They have encouraged and supported me in my endeavors.
I have found their pages to be a source of laughter, companionship, and kindred-spirits!  They have made my journey easier.
I want to thank them,
especially because they have no idea how much they have helped me in my moments of doubt and isolation.


I cannot list all of the pages that I have come to love.
Still, I want to show love to a few more of the pages that have been so kind to me.  They have supported me and helped me to connect with other writers, readers, and editor/publishers.
THANK YOU!
   
Another writer I'd like to introduce you to is
Patricia Throckmorton, author of STICKS AND STONES
Patricia is a personal friend of mine and she is such a beautiful writer.
Her words are very inspirational and she is a blessing in my life.
Another Author I'd like to mention is Chantal Bellehumeur
She is about to release her new book, NOT ALONE
Check out the release event on Saturday, March 22, 2014

I wanted to be sure to highlight a non-book related Facebook page
that is one of my favorites:
~Whispers from the Soul~ is a wonderful page!
It is inspirational and moving.  It's the muse that every writer wants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG