J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

As The Story Grows

The Process Is A Journey As Much As The Story

As I sit here watching The Twilight Saga: ECLIPSE on television, I'm thinking about how much I love the books.  I could read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer again and again.  Just as the characters grow and mature, I feel like the story line and Stephenie's writing does as well.  It is an amazing journey.

I feel that way about FEARS OF DARKNESS.
I hadn't planned to make it a series, but I'm moving in that direction.  The story is growing, maturing, and taking shape in my mind.  The characters speak to me and I feel like there is more to share.  The whole process is new and interesting to me.

Of course, just like my reading style, I tend to work on multiple projects at once.  Though I am researching and forming the story for the prequel to FEARS OF DARKNESS, I'm continuing to work on other stories.  I'm thrilled at how A PRISONER WITHIN is turning out and I'm excited to get it released to you.  I cannot wait to see what you all think of it!

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG