J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Monday, February 17, 2014

Are You Excited

I'm Almost Done with A PRISONER WITHIN!

I am working diligently to get my final revisions done on my new manuscript, A PRISONER WITHIN.  I'm working to get it edited so I can get the final product released to you sometime in March 2014!
Please subscribe to my blog (www.jmnorthup.blogspot.com) or my author Facebook (www.facebook.com/authorjmnorthup) for updates on my current and future projects.
I am very excited with how this story is evolving.
It is completely different from FEARS OF DARKNESS and SOUL SEARCHING.
At first, I was worried about writing and releasing such a dark tale, but my daughter wanted me to write a horror-type story.  This story has the scariest kind of monsters I can think of in it, so I hope it satisfies her request.  Despite the lack of supernatural creatures, it certainly is a tale of horror; at least in my estimation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG