J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, January 3, 2014

Reviews for FEARS of DARKNESS

Thank you to everyone who has purchased my eBook
and
Thank you for your reviews!

I am so grateful for all the support my readers are giving me.  I am so happy to hear that you are all enjoying my eBook, FEARS of DARKNESS!
The story is very dear to me and I am so thankful you all like it as much as I do.
Other comments I have received via my Facebook pages
(both my personal one and my author page)
https://www.facebook.com/authorjmnorthup
  • "It was hard to put down. Never a dull moment."
  • "I love it."
  • "Easy to keep in it.  When I get bored I can't read, I fall asleep.  But this one doesn't let me get bored; yes, it is very engaging."
  • "I started reading this morning and I couldn't put it down.  I just finished it and I LOVE IT!  Check it out guys."
  • "It's AWESOME!! Great job!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG