J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Shelly Cervantez from STRAWBERRIES

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.  Who are you?
a.     What is your name?
·   Shelly Cervantez, reporter
b.     Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Well, I’m not friggin’ Napoleon.
o   What should we know about you?
·   You’ve probably seen me on TV already, right? I do all the major reporting on the Strawberries killer. Before that, I was fetching coffee for men who didn’t know my name.
2.  Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   Wherever the story takes me. You see, and this is totally off the record, I know who he is. Strawberries, I mean. I know his real name. I’ve even met him! I’m going to find him and get the scoop of the century.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I am not stopping until the Pulitzer is on my mantle. It is an actual trophy, right?
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   I’ve just got to find him before that damn Agent Bland does. I’ve been shadowing him, ‘cuz that’s my best bet I think, but I have this feeling that he may be right around the corner. I find him, and I convince him that an interview is his best play. Easy!
3.  How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Strawberries
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   Available right now!
          Amazon     Barnes&Noble

1 comment:

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG