MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
a. What is your name?
· Harry Bland
b. Are you a fictional or historical character?
· All the evidence would suggest that I am fictional, but it doesn’t feel that way.
o What should we know about you?
· I have been an agent for the FBI for… I forget how long. My knees are fucked, and so is my car. I just want to retire and die in peace, but they’ve got me on this bitch of a case. I don’t know, I just can’t seem to get it together.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· America. Here and there. I go all over the place. Right now, though, I’m stuck in this shitty motel, trying to piece together a clue or two. I’ve got nothing. He’s going to kill again, and I’ve got nothin’.
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· You may have seen on the news about this Strawberries killer. That’s what they call him, but I didn’t name him. Hell, he killed 20 people before they even put me on the case. Last guy didn’t get anywhere, and neither am I. So personal goal – catch this guy and go the fuck home.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· Aren’t you listening? Strawberries! The guy is just walking around ripping people apart. There is no rhyme or reason to it. He just kills. The latest got filleted and stapled to a damn wall. I mean, what am I supposed to do with that?
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
o Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
· Available right now!