MEET MY CHARACTER
1. Who are you?
o What is your name?
· Pleased to meet you – I’m DI Dexter King.
o Are you a fictional or historical character?
· I’m a fictional character, but sometimes I think Kerry thinks I’m real (don’t tell her I said that).
o What should we know about you?
· What can I say? I’m tall and, I guess, you could say I’m handsome? I am divorced because my wife couldn’t take the late nights. I’ve been a cop for as long as I can remember. I don’t know where the job ends and I begin now.
· In this book, though, I meet four people who completely blow my mind, and make me through the rule book.
2. Tell us about your story:
o When and where is your tale set?
· The story is very much set in the now, but the past plays a very important role.
o What is your personal goal? I mean, what do you ultimately want?
· I ultimately want to catch Tony Costello before he hurts anyone else.
o What is standing in your way? What conflict(s) do you face?
· The fact he always seems to be one step ahead really irks me, but I get the last laugh with the help of four amazing strangers. They turn out to be awesome despite the shock of their arrival.
3. How do I get a copy of your book?
o What is the title or working title for this piece?
o Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
· You can download Killing Time here, so if you like your crime fictions with a mind bending twist, come on board and meet me. I can’t wait to get to know you better!
Connect with KERRY WATTS on her Facebook Author Page
Check out Kerry's current WIP