J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, March 3, 2017

Meet Author Jude Ouvrard's character, MASON WILCHER!

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.      Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Mason Wilcher.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Fictional.
o   What should we know about you?
·   I love travelling and working. I'm a proud owner of the Wilcher Hotels.
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   It's in Seattle, present time.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I want a family. It’s where I want to be in my life. I want a woman by my side when I travel.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Life is complicated. Love is complicated as well. I know what I want, but time is needed.
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   KEEPME WARM
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   The eBook is available now for purchase on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG