J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Robin Murphy's Protagonist, Hannah Mills

MEET MY CHARACTER

  1. Who are you?
    • What is your name?
      • ·   Hannah Mills
    • Are you a fictional or historical character?
      • ·   Fictional
    • What should we know about you?
      • ·   I’m a freelance photographer trying to get my “big” break and make a ton of money so I can pay back everything I’ve borrowed from my brother and parents.
  1. Tell us about your story:
    • When and where is your tale set?
      • ·   I live in Sharpsburg, MD in the 21st century, but I need to travel to Paris, France to save my niece, Mandy, who has been kidnapped and the ransom is a Chief Navajo blanket that my great Aunt Dorothy willed to me, which is worth a million dollars.
    • What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
      • ·   After I save my niece, I need to get a “real” job so I can pay my bills.
    • What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
      • ·   First, having absolutely no money to pay for a plane ticket to France, I need to rob the local bank in my hometown, which doesn’t end well because the water pistol I used leaked down my pants, and then a lady at the drive-thru saw me in the bank with a mask on and called the police. Now that I’ve committed a federal crime, I’m running from the law.
      • ·   Once I arrive in France, some pompous sexy Irish FBI agent, Finn MacNally, decides to arrest me right before I get the chance to make the switch of the blanket for my niece. Now we’re on a chase to bring down one of the biggest Russian drug and human trafficking rings wanted by the FBI, and trying to save my niece at the same time. Oh, and I’m trying to play it cool to the fact that I’ve got the hot’s for Finn.
  1. How do I get a copy of your book?
    • What is the title or working title for this piece?
      • ·   Point and Shoot for Your Life
    • Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?
      • ·   It is available now in Paperback, Kindle e-book on Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. It was also nominated in the Top 50 Best Indie Books Finalist of 2016 at readfree.ly
AVAILABLE IN BOTH eBOOK and PAPERBACK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG