J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sahara Foley's KARRIN from KARRIN: Warrior Child

MEET MY CHARACTER


1.      Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Karrin.  I don’t know what my last name is as my parents were killed when I was five and I don’t remember them.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Fictional. 
o   What should we know about you?
·   I don’t know much about myself, as I’m an orphan.  But some aliens called Calens hired an Ispepyein Warrior to kill me.  Have you ever seen an Ispepyein?  They are terrifying.  They look like a shark with feet.  A huge shark.  But, for some strange reason, Lurga decided to protect me instead of kill me.  Now, he’s trying to help me find my destiny. 
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   England 2516
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   To survive.  Try to find out where I belong, who my family really is.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   The Calens for one thing.  Then I have an encounter with a boulder that’s really a life form.  It tried eating me!  While it was trying to digest me, I read its thoughts and found out our galaxy was in danger, and it seems I’m the only one who can stop our extinction. 
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Karrin: Warrior Child
o   Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?
·   Nope.  My writer is a little slow on the job.  I hope she hurries up.  I can’t wait to be born. 

GET BOOKS ALL THE BOOKS IN THE SAGA TODAY!
 
 Click on Picture to be re-directed to Amazon.com


1 comment:

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG