J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

My Review of Time Wanderer

Time WandererTime Wanderer by Gary Starta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Great Sequel!*

I loved COALESCENCE (Book One in the Camden Investigations series), so I was excited to get Book Two. Of course, I was not disappointed!
If you love ghost stories, ancient aliens, and just a good sleuth story, then you will enjoy this book (and series).

TIME WANDERER has interesting twists and turns. It has plenty of action with a splash of romance, but it also has a lot of conspiracy. It plays into my love of UFOlogy and Egyptology while adding elements of the paranormal, such as telekinesis and psychic gifts. Literally, there is something for everyone!

It was nice to revisit old characters from Book One and to see how things have progressed in their lives. The new additions to the cast not only enhanced this story but setup amazing plot lines for future books in this series. I think DJ is my favorite, I want to punch Fake Sam, and I am not sure what to think of Alexandra...

I definitely recommend this book. It is a fun read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG