J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Liam Ashe's Protagonist • Elle Cunningham McKay

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.   Tell us about your story:
o   What is the name of your book?
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   Along the Atlantic coast in modern day North Carolina
2.   Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Elle Cunningham McKay
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   I am fictional
o   Are you a human, animal, alien, robot, or something completely different?
·   I am human
o   Are you good, bad, or indifferent?
·   I think I am just fine J
3.   What do we need to know about you?
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I have had a tough few years. . . got a divorce, lost my job and too many other troubles to list. My goal right now is just to get back to normal, whatever that may look like. Things are looking up, though. I just landed a freelance research job on an amazing island estate on the Cape Fear River. It includes a stipend and a roof over my head, so things could be much worse.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   I am now paying for a couple of years of not thinking about the consequences. Sometimes it’s too easy to act before I think, and when that happens (all too often) I can be my own biggest hurdle.
o   What motivates you?
·   I know I can do better.
·   I’m also lucky that I have an older sister who believes in me, friends who are willing to support me and a mother who is all too willing to point out each time I make a mistake.
o   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and why?
·   I wouldn’t mind having a job or a love interest or even a place of my own. Most of all, though, I need to think first, act second. That would solve SO many of my problems. And if I can’t have that, maybe I could be a few inches taller.
4.   How do I get a copy of your book?
o   Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
·   My first adventure, a murder mystery, came out in March. You can find me on Amazon. I’ve already got a second book in the works, Off Scot Free, which should arrive later this summer.

AMAZON.COM                  UNITED KINGDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG