J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Marnie Cate's Character - Jeremy Whittaker

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.   Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Jeremy Whittaker

o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   The ladies that have been with me tell me that I’m the best lover they’ve had in all of their lives. Sounds pretty historical to me

o   What should we know about you?
·   I can’t help it that women throw themselves at me. Isn’t it nice to share?

2.   Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   I’ve been told both my bitter ex wife and mistress have written steamy tell alls. Of course they both have painted me in the worst possible light. Being with me, I made them both better women. Christ, I saved one of them from ending up on the pole.

o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   Success and hot women

o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Insecure and vindictive women

3.   How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Chasing Caitlyn. Book 1 of A Broken Girl Collection
·   Forgiving Ginger, Book 2 of A Broken Girl Collection

o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   Now

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG