J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Meet Hannah (a.k.a. Hillary)


MEET MY CHARACTER

1.   Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Hillary…I mean Hannah.  Oh, some days I’m not sure who I am anymore.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   What a rude question
o   What should we know about you?
·   I never meant to hurt anyone
2.   Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   It began in a small town 90 miles from Chicago.  I was born in 1969.  In the mid 80s, I ended up in California.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   Happiness. All I have ever wanted was to be happy and loved.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   The Raincrest Fellowship and my own fear
3.   How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Hiding Hannah, Book the Third of A Broken Girl Collection.
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   Late Fall of 2019
Each book in this collection can be read as a standalone novel.
They enhance one another but are not dependent upon each other.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG