J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Meet Jenna Warnke

MEET MY CHARACTER

Hannah and Jenna
1.   Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Jenna Warnke
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Fictional
o   What should we know about you?
·   I lost my parents in a tragic car accident and had to move in with my aunt & uncle’s family.  Oddly, I am practically a twin of their daughter, my best friend and cousin, Hannah Mitchell.  Her older brother, Jason, still lives with us, as well.
·   I am about to turn eighteen and inherit my parent’s estate.  I am excited but, also, terrified.  Though Hannah always said Adam was her imaginary friend, I could see him, too.  I am worried there’s something in the forest around my home.
2.   Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   Snoqualmie, Washington – modern age.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   I want to live in peace.  I want to live in harmony with the world around me without being haunted by my parent’s death.  I want to discover who I am and become a writer like my parents were.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   I have my own stalker.  Okay, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it feels like that to me, especially when I discover the man of my dreams.
3.   How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   The Snoqualmie Valley Sasquatch SeriesBook One - REVIVED
Book Two - UNVEILED
Book Three and Four are in the works.

eBook is ALWAYS FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG