J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Meet The Goddess SNOWYSTRA


MEET MY CHARACTER

1.   Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Snowystra, Goddess of Winter   
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Clearly, I am an important part of history. You don’t think my silly sisters get all the credit, do you?
2.   Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   For your purposes, my destruction began in Starten with the foolish mortals who tried to save Danu, the sister that shouldn’t have lived.  Their interference made it impossible for me to leave the realm of Snowstrum without the Council’s inference.  Lucky for me, I had enough playthings to keep me occupied.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   To be recognized as THE Goddess and have all of you bow to me.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Protect the Magic, Protect Danu, Save the Light.   Always blocking me from my true destiny.
3.   How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Exigency, Book the Second of the Protectors of the Elemental Magic series
·   Beginnings, Book the Sixth of the Protectors of the Elemental Magic series
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   Exigency is available now, but you’ll have to wait until Spring of 2020 for Beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG