J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Kathleen O'Neal Gear

DID YOU KNOW?


#DidYouKnow is a Blog Series on www.jmnorthup.com and www.nornstriad.com

KATHLEEN O'NEAL GEAR (Born in 1954)

Saved by the Dragon (Loved by the Dragon #1)Kathleen O'Neal Gear is an intriguing woman of many talents.  She has been an award-winning state historian and archaeologist as well as an award-winning author.  Published as a scholar and creative writer, this amazing woman has worked solo as well as with her husband, W. Michael Gear.  She has over 60 novels published, with more than 17 million copies having been sold, and translations in at least 29 languages!

I invite you to read my interviews with her and her husband,
W. Micheal Gear. I know you will love them as much as I do!

My Interview With Kathleen O'Neal Gear
My Interview with W. Michael Gear
My Interview with NYT Bestsellers - The Gears




No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG