J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Sunday, March 24, 2019

My Review of KARRIN: Warrior Woman

KARRIN: Warrior Woman (Excalibur Saga Book 4)KARRIN: Warrior Woman by Sahara Foley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*The Perfect Conclusion*

This is my favorite book of the Excalibur Saga book series. I think this book did exactly what it was supposed to to - give an exciting and memorable ending to the saga. The series did was it was meant to - it got better as you grew with it (though each book is amazing as a standalone read, they create such a fantastic world together).

Arthur was never my favorite character, but I like Ruth. I love Pamela and Excalibur, so it was really fun having them back. Karrin started out quite difficult to read, but turned into a great tale that led to my favorite couple, Karrin and her beloved (I won't tell you who, or it might spoil the book for you).

If you love action adventures, sci-fi, alien intrigue, and a splash of romance, then I definitely recommend this book and series to you. It was a refreshing take on an old legend that moved into not only other galaxies but other dimensions, as well!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG