J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Monday, September 17, 2018

MAZY Reviews

MAZY
written by Marnie Cate

Direct Purchase Link - http://mybook.to/Mazy_MarnieCate

UPDATED REVIEW
5.0 out of 5 stars

When I first read MAZY, the Protectors of the Elemental Magic series was completely new to me.  Still, I fell in love with the story and the characters.  It was very reminiscent of the WICKED LOVELY series by Melissa Marr.  However, I truly feel these are better written, as well as being a move endearing story.

Having read MAZY as a standalone novel was thrilling enough, but when re-read it after enjoying it within the series, it was magical!  Each book is an aspect of a larger story that builds this rich end enchanting world - worlds!  I just seem to become more entranced with each tale, especially since each book has been detailed, driving, adventurous, and emotional.  Revisting MAZY was even more exciting than my first read of the book.  And, my tears were multiplied!

This book pulled me in, surprising and thrilling me.  I cannot wait to continue the series.  It only gets better and I HIGHLY recommend it!

February 28, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG