J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Monday, August 6, 2018

My Book Review of EXIGENCY

Written by Marnie Cate


Exigency (Protectors of the Elemental Magic Book 2) Kindle EditionExigency (Protectors of the Elemental Magic Book 2) Kindle Edition by Marnie Cate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*This Series Only Gets Better*

EXIGENCY can be read as a standalone, but it is much richer when read collectively with its series.

I am so impressed with this story. It has everything you could want - love, betrayal, murder, romance, and more! Nothing is predictable - you have curve balls constantly thrown at you as Mara Stone not only learns where she's come from but discovers where she's going!

A winter goddess who wreaks havoc on those unlucky enough to attract her favor.
Magic that's natural and powerful.
Lovers tested and brought to a precipice... Who will survive? Who will fall to their death? Who will be PUSHED over the edge, broken and discarded?

This series is reminiscent of the WICKED LOVELY series, except IT IS BETTER! I love the characters, the detailed world imagined by the author, and the continual revelations. If you love fantasy, fae, magic, and adventure, then I recommend this book for you! I recommend this SERIES! I've already made room on my book shelves for the entire series because it is a MUST HAVE in my personal library!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG