J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, November 3, 2017

My Book Review of HERO FOR HIRE

Hero For Hire: A Historical Fantasy of Myths and Monsters (Eno the Thracian Book 1)Hero For Hire: A Historical Fantasy of Myths and Monsters by C.B. Pratt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Enchanting and humorous adventure!

I love antiquity, as I'm a history buff, and this book hit the mark every time! A fun, relatable tale set in ancient Greece with all the gods, goddesses, titans, and myth you'd expect. Of course, it doesn't stop there... there's romance, action, pirates, brawls, and surprises galore.
I look forward to continuing this series to its fulfillment. I giggled, thrilled, worried, and hoped along with Eno the Thracian, hero for hire, and his comrades. What a fun read for all 13+!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG